2 egg whites
A pinch of salt
100 g sugar
- DBeat the egg whites together with the salt until stiff.
- Gradually add the sugar while continue beating.
- Then add a dab of (pink) food colouring and stir it until it is completely dyed.
- Pre-heat the oven to 266F (130°C).In between, fill the beaten egg whites into a piping bag with a big round tip.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pipe small, bulgy dollops of meringue cream onto it.
- Bake the meringue blobs for 15 minutes.
Do you know what? I’ve always associated meringue with this white and super crunchy thingies you can get at the bakery. But these little cuties are crunchy on the outside, and barely landing on your tongue,it already starts melting.